e2e Bookkeeping Service
e2e are a team of specialists. We pride ourselves on our professional, reliable and flexible service, so why not let us reduce your burden. As your outsourced partner we will work seamlessly with you as if part of your own business.
At e2e we work with businesses that range from 1 employee to 10,000 across a broad section of local, national and international industries.
Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger processing
Why not let e2e take care of your day to day bookkeeping, freeing up valuable time and resource to enable you to focus on the smooth running and growth of your business.
Our bookkeeping service includes:
- Purchase Ledger – Working seamlessly with you e2e will:
- Process your purchase ledger invoices
- Reconcile your monthly supplier statements
- Prepare your payments runs in readiness for you to make your supplier payments promptly.
- Sales Ledger – As we all know smooth cash flow is vital. To assist your business, e2e will, in accordance with your business specific requirements:
- Raise your Sales Ledger Invoices
- Monitor and maintain credit control to ensure you receive due payments on time.
- Bank Reconciliation and Monthly Reports
- Reconcile your monthly bank statements
- Maintain pre-payments and accrual schedules
- Process your journals and provide you with monthly reports:
i.e. Trial Balance, Profit & Loss balance sheets
- VAT Reconciliation – Is your Company registered for VAT?
If yes, then you’ll know that your VAT Returns come around all too quickly. To ensure you always meet your deadlines, and avoid unnecessary fines, e2e will:
- Prepare and submit your company VAT Returns to the HMRC on your behalf.
If you’re not yet registered for VAT, as your business grows we can monitor your annual turnover and ensure you always meet the necessary VAT regulations by:
- Advising when the time is right for you to become VAT registered
- As your agent, e2e will apply for VAT registration on your behalf
Whatever your bookkeeping requirements, contact e2e for support and advise on 01392 368948 or email@example.com
‘e2e – your business in safe hands'